Đang thực hiện
 
Tên đăng nhập
Vui lòng nhập Tên đăng nhập!
Mật khẩu
Vui lòng nhập Mật khẩu!
  Quên mật khẩu?
Top adv
Thứ 4, 04/08/2021 00:40 GMT +7

Chào mừng bạn ghé thăm JPNET. Nếu chưa có tài khoản, xin hãy nhấn nút Đăng ký để tạo cho mình một tài khoản! Nào cùng trao đổi các vấn đề khi học tập và làm việc tại Nhật Bản. Rất vui khi được gặp bạn ở JPNET.
 

Gõ từ khóa bạn muốn tìm rồi Enter, câu hỏi của bạn có thể đã từng được trả lời trên diễn đàn

IFK Mariehamn VS HJK Helsinki Match Analysis Trả lời

Thứ 2, 14/06/2021 22:06#1

Tham gia ngày: 18/04/2020

Bài viết: 108

Cảm ơn: 0

Được cảm ơn: 0

IFK Mariehamn VS HJK Helsinki Match Analysis

IFK Mariehamn VS HJK Helsinki Match Analysis

Match Time: 14-06-2021 22:30 Monday

Finland Veikkausliga -- IFK Mariehamn VS HJK Helsinki

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, IFK Mariehamn got 2 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 10 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, IFK Mariehamn got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 53.3%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, HJK Helsinki got 6 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, HJK Helsinki got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

Watch the best football matches at euro betting tips

3. The handicap first odds of this game is IFK Mariehamn 0.90--1.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 134 matches, the home team got 79 wins, 20 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 58.96%; Draw win rate: 14.93%; Away win rate: 26.12%; Home odds win rate: 47.76%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.24%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 992 matches, the home team got 514 wins, 188 draws and 290 losses. Home win rate: 51.81%; Draw win rate: 18.95%; Away win rate: 29.23%; Over odds win rate: 48.79%; Draw odds win rate: 5.44%; Under odds win rate: 45.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.60-4.80-1.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 75.00%.

 

soccer tips of the day Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: IFK Mariehamn(11.6%), Draw(18.4%), HJK Helsinki(70.0%)

 

Trả lời nhanh
Vui lòng nhập Nội dung trả lời! Nội dung trả lời phải lớn hơn 15 ký tự!
Công ty chủ quản:  TNHH Nguồn Nhân Lực JPNET Toàn Cầu.
Địa chỉ: Tầng 8, Toà Nhà Đại Phát, Ngõ 82 Duy Tân, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Người chịu trách nhiệm nội dung: Khuất Văn Thế (Mr)
Email: info@jpnet.vn
Hotline: 0981 307 288

© 2019 JPNET | Diễn đàn đang trong thời gian thử nghiệm và xin giấy phép MXH.

Thiết kế website bởi Web123.vn