Đang thực hiện
 
Tên đăng nhập
Vui lòng nhập Tên đăng nhập!
Mật khẩu
Vui lòng nhập Mật khẩu!
  Quên mật khẩu?
Top adv
Thứ 4, 04/08/2021 00:55 GMT +7

Chào mừng bạn ghé thăm JPNET. Nếu chưa có tài khoản, xin hãy nhấn nút Đăng ký để tạo cho mình một tài khoản! Nào cùng trao đổi các vấn đề khi học tập và làm việc tại Nhật Bản. Rất vui khi được gặp bạn ở JPNET.
 

Gõ từ khóa bạn muốn tìm rồi Enter, câu hỏi của bạn có thể đã từng được trả lời trên diễn đàn

Iran VS Bahrain Match Analysis Trả lời

Thứ 2, 07/06/2021 20:34#1

Tham gia ngày: 18/04/2020

Bài viết: 108

Cảm ơn: 0

Được cảm ơn: 0

Iran VS Bahrain Match Analysis

Iran VS Bahrain Match Analysis

Match Time: 07-06-2021 23:30 Monday

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Iran VS Bahrain

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Iran got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Bahrain got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Iran 0.82-0.5/1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 723 matches, the home team got 337 wins, 171 draws and 215 losses. Home win rate: 46.61%; Draw win rate: 23.65%; Away win rate: 29.74%; Home odds win rate: 56.57%; Away odds win rate: 43.43%.

Get free tips at bet soccer tips

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2885 matches, the home team got 1210 wins, 904 draws and 771 losses. Home win rate: 41.94%; Draw win rate: 31.33%; Away win rate: 26.72%; Over odds win rate: 42.18%; Draw odds win rate: 8.28%; Under odds win rate: 49.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.60-3.35-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 games, the home team got 41 wins, 20 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 64.06%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 4.69%.

 

free soccer daily tip Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Iran(61.7%), Draw(25.0%), Bahrain(13.4%)

 

Trả lời nhanh
Vui lòng nhập Nội dung trả lời! Nội dung trả lời phải lớn hơn 15 ký tự!
Công ty chủ quản:  TNHH Nguồn Nhân Lực JPNET Toàn Cầu.
Địa chỉ: Tầng 8, Toà Nhà Đại Phát, Ngõ 82 Duy Tân, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Người chịu trách nhiệm nội dung: Khuất Văn Thế (Mr)
Email: info@jpnet.vn
Hotline: 0981 307 288

© 2019 JPNET | Diễn đàn đang trong thời gian thử nghiệm và xin giấy phép MXH.

Thiết kế website bởi Web123.vn