Đang thực hiện
 
Tên đăng nhập
Vui lòng nhập Tên đăng nhập!
Mật khẩu
Vui lòng nhập Mật khẩu!
  Quên mật khẩu?
Top adv
Thứ 4, 04/08/2021 01:41 GMT +7

Chào mừng bạn ghé thăm JPNET. Nếu chưa có tài khoản, xin hãy nhấn nút Đăng ký để tạo cho mình một tài khoản! Nào cùng trao đổi các vấn đề khi học tập và làm việc tại Nhật Bản. Rất vui khi được gặp bạn ở JPNET.
 

Gõ từ khóa bạn muốn tìm rồi Enter, câu hỏi của bạn có thể đã từng được trả lời trên diễn đàn

St.Polten VS SG Austria Klagenfurt Match Analysis Trả lời

Thứ 7, 29/05/2021 20:50#1

Tham gia ngày: 18/04/2020

Bài viết: 108

Cảm ơn: 0

Được cảm ơn: 0

St.Polten VS SG Austria Klagenfurt Match Analysis

St.Polten VS SG Austria Klagenfurt Match Analysis

Match Time: 29-05-2021 22:00 Saturday

Austria Erste Division -- St.Polten VS SG Austria Klagenfurt

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, St.Polten got 5 wins, 6 draws, 11 losses and placed the 9 of the Austrian Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, St.Polten got 2 wins, 5 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, SG Austria Klagenfurt got 17 wins, 8 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Austria Erste Division. In the last 20 games, SG Austria Klagenfurt got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

Get free tips at free football tips

3. The handicap first odds of this game is St.Polten 0.88-0/0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 967 matches, the home team got 377 wins, 254 draws and 336 losses. Home win rate: 38.99%; Draw win rate: 26.27%; Away win rate: 34.75%; Home odds win rate: 43.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2.5-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 856 matches, the home team got 353 wins, 224 draws and 279 losses. Home win rate: 41.24%; Draw win rate: 26.17%; Away win rate: 32.59%; Over odds win rate: 43.69%; Draw odds win rate: 5.84%; Under odds win rate: 50.47%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.12-3.40-2.98. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 50.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

best soccer tips Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: St.Polten(43.6%), Draw(26.5%), SG Austria Klagenfurt(29.9%)

 

Trả lời nhanh
Vui lòng nhập Nội dung trả lời! Nội dung trả lời phải lớn hơn 15 ký tự!
Công ty chủ quản:  TNHH Nguồn Nhân Lực JPNET Toàn Cầu.
Địa chỉ: Tầng 8, Toà Nhà Đại Phát, Ngõ 82 Duy Tân, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Người chịu trách nhiệm nội dung: Khuất Văn Thế (Mr)
Email: info@jpnet.vn
Hotline: 0981 307 288

© 2019 JPNET | Diễn đàn đang trong thời gian thử nghiệm và xin giấy phép MXH.

Thiết kế website bởi Web123.vn