Đang thực hiện
 
Tên đăng nhập
Vui lòng nhập Tên đăng nhập!
Mật khẩu
Vui lòng nhập Mật khẩu!
  Quên mật khẩu?
Top adv
Thứ 4, 04/08/2021 00:50 GMT +7

Chào mừng bạn ghé thăm JPNET. Nếu chưa có tài khoản, xin hãy nhấn nút Đăng ký để tạo cho mình một tài khoản! Nào cùng trao đổi các vấn đề khi học tập và làm việc tại Nhật Bản. Rất vui khi được gặp bạn ở JPNET.
 

Gõ từ khóa bạn muốn tìm rồi Enter, câu hỏi của bạn có thể đã từng được trả lời trên diễn đàn

Trelleborgs FF VS GIF Sundsvall Match Analysis Trả lời

Thứ 7, 05/06/2021 21:03#1

Tham gia ngày: 18/04/2020

Bài viết: 108

Cảm ơn: 0

Được cảm ơn: 0

Trelleborgs FF VS GIF Sundsvall Match Analysis

Trelleborgs FF VS GIF Sundsvall Match Analysis

Match Time: 05-06-2021 20:00 Saturday

Sweden Superettan -- Trelleborgs FF VS GIF Sundsvall

----------------------------------

1. After 8 rounds, Trelleborgs FF got 2 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses and placed the 10 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Trelleborgs FF got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

2. After 8 rounds, GIF Sundsvall got 4 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, GIF Sundsvall got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Trelleborgs FF 1.00-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1135 matches, the home team got 399 wins, 320 draws and 416 losses. Home win rate: 35.15%; Draw win rate: 28.19%; Away win rate: 36.65%; Home odds win rate: 35.15%; Draw odds win rate: 28.19%; Away odds win rate: 36.65%.

Check out the new football matches at free soccer tips daily

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 881 matches, the home team got 385 wins, 251 draws and 245 losses. Home win rate: 43.70%; Draw win rate: 28.49%; Away win rate: 27.81%; Over odds win rate: 44.38%; Draw odds win rate: 7.83%; Under odds win rate: 47.79%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.69-3.10-2.58. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 76 games, the home team got 28 wins, 18 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 36.84%; Draw win rate: 23.68%; Away win rate: 39.47%.

 

website free soccer tips Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Trelleborgs FF(37.3%), Draw(30.2%), GIF Sundsvall(32.5%)

 

Trả lời nhanh
Vui lòng nhập Nội dung trả lời! Nội dung trả lời phải lớn hơn 15 ký tự!
Công ty chủ quản:  TNHH Nguồn Nhân Lực JPNET Toàn Cầu.
Địa chỉ: Tầng 8, Toà Nhà Đại Phát, Ngõ 82 Duy Tân, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Người chịu trách nhiệm nội dung: Khuất Văn Thế (Mr)
Email: info@jpnet.vn
Hotline: 0981 307 288

© 2019 JPNET | Diễn đàn đang trong thời gian thử nghiệm và xin giấy phép MXH.

Thiết kế website bởi Web123.vn