Đang thực hiện
 
Tên đăng nhập
Vui lòng nhập Tên đăng nhập!
Mật khẩu
Vui lòng nhập Mật khẩu!
  Quên mật khẩu?
Top adv
Thứ 3, 03/08/2021 23:09 GMT +7

Chào mừng bạn ghé thăm JPNET. Nếu chưa có tài khoản, xin hãy nhấn nút Đăng ký để tạo cho mình một tài khoản! Nào cùng trao đổi các vấn đề khi học tập và làm việc tại Nhật Bản. Rất vui khi được gặp bạn ở JPNET.
 

Gõ từ khóa bạn muốn tìm rồi Enter, câu hỏi của bạn có thể đã từng được trả lời trên diễn đàn

Vikingur Reykjavik VS Fylkir Match Analysis Trả lời

Thứ 3, 25/05/2021 20:37#1

Tham gia ngày: 18/04/2020

Bài viết: 108

Cảm ơn: 0

Được cảm ơn: 0

Vikingur Reykjavik VS Fylkir Match Analysis

Vikingur Reykjavik VS Fylkir Match Analysis

 

Match Time: 26-05-2021 02:15 Wednesday

Iceland Premier Division -- Vikingur Reykjavik VS Fylkir

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Vikingur Reykjavik got 4 wins, 1 draw, and placed the 3 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Vikingur Reykjavik got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Fylkir got 1 win, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Fylkir got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

Check out the new football matches at best free soccer tips

 

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Vikingur Reykjavik 1.13-1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 630 matches, the home team got 368 wins, 149 draws and 113 losses. Home win rate: 58.41%; Draw win rate: 23.65%; Away win rate: 17.94%; Home odds win rate: 34.13%; Draw odds win rate: 26.51%; Away odds win rate: 39.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 510 matches, the home team got 272 wins, 106 draws and 132 losses. Home win rate: 53.33%; Draw win rate: 20.78%; Away win rate: 25.88%; Over odds win rate: 42.94%; Draw odds win rate: 4.71%; Under odds win rate: 52.35%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.65-3.95-4.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 11.11%.

 

Soccer tips today Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Vikingur Reykjavik(53.8%), Draw(23.3%), Fylkir(22.9%)

 

Trả lời nhanh
Vui lòng nhập Nội dung trả lời! Nội dung trả lời phải lớn hơn 15 ký tự!
Công ty chủ quản:  TNHH Nguồn Nhân Lực JPNET Toàn Cầu.
Địa chỉ: Tầng 8, Toà Nhà Đại Phát, Ngõ 82 Duy Tân, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Người chịu trách nhiệm nội dung: Khuất Văn Thế (Mr)
Email: info@jpnet.vn
Hotline: 0981 307 288

© 2019 JPNET | Diễn đàn đang trong thời gian thử nghiệm và xin giấy phép MXH.

Thiết kế website bởi Web123.vn